Andy Hall

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 19:51:13 +0000, Paul Barker
wrote:

I make a good living repairing combis. I have an open vented hot water
cylinder at home and a regular boiler. You couldn't get me to put a
combi in to replace that if you gave it me. I would actually think you
were mad. If you offered as a means of filling a bath quickly another
combi I would call for the men in white coats.

Thank goodness combis are so popular, I'm guaranteed work for many
years to come.

Thank goodness I have enough intelligence to learn from other peoples
mistakes and kept my airing cupboard.

You should ask IMM for his mug (sorry customer) list. These people
have two combis so you could clean up.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl