igor

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:15:48 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

Heh heh .. different strokes. As long as his casework is perfectly square
by itself, this works, but I have never been that lucky.

Being one of those that if something can go wrong, it will, my preferred
method is to always make the FF first and take great pains in their assembly
and squareness, batch cutting all rails and stiles, and checking, and double
checking, "square".

Any FF that is not dead-on perfect is scrapped.

The cabinet sides, floor, and top on a wall cabinet, are then assembled _on_
the perfectly square face frame.

Do you mean this literally? Could you prvode more details? For exampl,e do
you lay the assembled FF on the floor/table and then attach each cabinet
piece, one at a time, to the FF? W/ biscuits? -- Igor