Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

I do the same. I measure the pieces to fit the cabinet, assemble the

pieces
with pocket hole screws and then attach to the carcus.

Thank god for Kreg ..

Any FF that is not dead-on perfect is scrapped.

;~)

If my rail at the shelf level is too high I use a flush trim bit in my
router to make the rail even with the bottom of the cabinet.

So how's the house coming along?

Roofs on, plumbing rough-in and top out passed, electrical and HVAC started
.... now begins the endless minutiae and problem solving. Good news is that a
serious offer has been made, so we're actively looking at lots for this
year's start.

And speaking of cabinets ... I need to actually get off my duff and practice
what I preach in the FF department, real sooooon now!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04