Jeff Wisnia

I would like to thank everyone for the information, and don't worry,
I won't be doing this project myself :-)

Based on the good points made here, I won't be doing this on the door
to the laundry room because of the reduced clearance issue.

I decided, however, to do it on the closet door (93h X 45w). These are
currently quad-fold. The floor & ceiling is concrete.

Home Depot says if I want mirror these doors, it must have a track on
the bottom to support the weight. I spoke to my upstairs neighbor
(same layout), and she had her existing doors mirrored and she does not
have a bottom track (just the two pivot points on each side).
Again,
Thanks to all,
Clue-less in Philly

I would think that if the hinges are large enough and properly fastened
they should certainly be able to support the weight of a single
thickness mirror, particualrly on pairs of doors that are going to be
less than two feet wide.

I see plenty of full sized doors with pretty large mirrors mounted onto
them.

HTH,

Jeff

--