Roger Shoaf

"Martik" wrote in message
news:mYBDd.54150$dv1.12883@edtnps89...
I have a fixed wood frame window with the glass secured by flat 3/4"

strips
of wood on the inside. To prevent condensate forming between the two

panes,
do I need to air seal the two panes or just secure with a second set of

wood
strips?

I asked a glass man about this once, and what he showed me was an aluminum
strip with desiccant inside about 3/8 thick. this would be placed between
the two panes and them a sealer was used all around. This whole unit was
then set into the frame.

This set up might be suitable with your situation.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.