Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message

Heh heh .. different strokes. As long as his casework is perfectly square
by itself, this works, but I have never been that lucky.

15years ago when I rebuilt my kitchen I used that method. I works but never
again.

Being one of those that if something can go wrong, it will, my preferred
method is to always make the FF first and take great pains in their
assembly
and squareness, batch cutting all rails and stiles, and checking, and
double
checking, "square".

I do the same. I measure the pieces to fit the cabinet, assemble the pieces
with pocket hole screws and then attach to the carcus.

Any FF that is not dead-on perfect is scrapped.

;~)

If my rail at the shelf level is too high I use a flush trim bit in my
router to make the rail even with the bottom of the cabinet.

So how's the house coming along?