Frank Luet

I have the older Triton and just got the retrofit kit.

I have been very pleased with the unit. It is far superior to a dust
mask, goggles and ear muffs.

The unit's earmuffs fit my head but I have noticed that you can rotate
them 90 dereess and get a slightly different fit. I wear the whole rig
whenever I'm woodworking, my head, eyes, ears, lungs and face are worth it.

The only two quibbles I have a

1. The battery is not removable, it must be recharge while in the belt
pack. If you run out of juice at the wrong time you have to stop. This
has only been a small inconvenience so far but I can see it being a
problem on "big" projects.

2. The latches that secure the the top of the belt pack to the bottom
part are plastic. You need to be careful when you are latching the unit
closed. I've already bent the plastic a slight bit which has yet to
impair things but it could happen. Metal toggle latches would have been
better.

Frank