granpaw

Gunner wrote in
:

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:27:09 -0000, "The Rifleman"
wrote:

Crazy Guy, call youself a survivalist ? Have you ever heard on unnecceary
risk?, I know CA is pretty but surely a man of your talent could find
somewhere to live that is not trying to make itself part of the pacific
ocean?. After 83 you could have move somewhere safe like say New Madrid ?
)

Hell..I moved to California from Tornado Alley. Its MUCH safer here.

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio

Hell, I was born an raised in oklahoma's tornado alley. I seen more
twisters here in nawthern wisconsin within a mile of the house than I ever
did down there.