Harvey

Default This Program Realy Works

"MIke" wrote in message
MAKE LOTS OF MONEY QUICKLY, GUARANTEED 100%, NO SCAM!

Yeah right, we all believe you... really we do...

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1 John Christensen 5446 Santa Barbara Sparks, NV 89436
#2 Randall Hines 22 Stature Dr. Newark DE 19713
#3 Mike Sharrer 921 West State St. Coopersburg PA 18036
#4 Travis Montgomery 2211 Elmers Lane Norfolk NE 68701
#5 James Adair the third 22 Over Rd. Feasterville PA 19053
#6 Michael Lescault 123 Rhode Island Ave. Pawtucket, RI. 02860

I have to wonder as the intelligence of some people, especially those who
spam newsgroups, giving away not only their email address, but also their
full postal address as well.

Somehow I get the feeling Mr. Michael Lescault is going to be having a few
'interesting' visits over the next few days.