Larry Blanchard

In article ,
says...
Post a link to your site if you have one with pics of projects done with
your contractor saw... and tell me what kind of saw it is if its not posted.

http://www.intergate.com/~lard

and click on the woodworking button. Nothing in the "juried exhibition"
class, just some garden variety projects.

I got my saw from HomeBase many years ago for $400. I chose it over
others because it had cast iron wings. I built my own rip fence and
replaced one wing with a router table. I bought a gadget to make
aligning the blade easier. Finally, because I needed storage space, I
threw the legs away and mounted it on a cabinet.