David

oh, definitely! I usually glue mdf to melamine (dado or rabbets) where
one surface of mdf can absorb the moisture. The bottle says it's ok to
use it for melamine to melamine also. Just takes FOREVER to dry. It's
tenacious as hell, once dry, on mdf-to-melamine joints.

I tried prying the pieces apart this morning; no luck (which is actually
"good" luck).

David

Leon wrote:

Perhaps the non porous surface prevents the glue from curing much like the
bottle it comes from.

"David" wrote in message

FWIW, Roo Glue won't dry in 4 hours either. (I'm talking
melamine-to-melamine here; melamine to mdf dries quickly) DAMHIKT. It
will dry pretty well in approx 15 hours, however...