Grunff

Ian Stirling wrote:

What sort of requirements are there on getting an account?

This varies a lot depending on who you talk to. There is supposed to be
a minimum annual spend, but I've never had this enforced. I buy 2-3
loads a year.

How much is a dewar?

New a 25l dewar is about £300, but you can get second hand ones for
around £100.

Hydrogen peroxide vacuum distillation to make HTP for rockets is annoying,
and I was wondering if O2 might be more usable.

Liquid O2 is a lot less readily available, but you can still get it if
you try.

(messing around in garage making rockets - eventual goal is a 4 stage orbital
one with a kilo to orbit.)

Excellent!

--
Grunff