Roger Shoaf

I think I would use a set of slip rolls for this project. Most sets of slip
rollers I have seen have a notch for rod and this way you could cut the rod
to length first, weld them grind the edges and re-roll them if not quite
round.

Harbor Freight usually has these.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.
"Bonettes" wrote in message
I have tried to use my bender to make 14" perfect rings out of 1/4 inch

steel
rod, however I keep having the same problem! They are not perfect!! They

are
not flat rings--when I lay them on the table they are not even close to

lying
flat!! I can't figure out what I am doing wrong!! Also they are not

perfectly
round. Is there anything I can do--I kinda need to make a lot of them, any

help
would be greatly appreciated!

Shannan