Gunner

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:20:34 -0000, "The Rifleman"
wrote:

Hell..I moved to California from Tornado Alley. Its MUCH safer here.

Gunner

Jeez no wonder you are such a bad driver you are to busy looking up for
tornadoes and down for earthquakes to watch the road )

Aware driver....the current truck has 350,000 miles on it and (1) one
ticket for crossing into a car pool lane in the wrong place ( was
avoiding a moron in a Mercedes waving his hands talking on a cell
phone.)

Last ticket prior to that was in 1972. Only accident was in 1971 when
the copper tubing brake lines in my new (to me) Rambler station wagon
blew out 5 miles from the sellers house at a stop light.

Knock on wood, prayers to St. Christopher, incense to Buddah etc.

Not bad for a bit over 2 million miles driven in every kind of rolling
stock you can imagine, from motorcycles to 20 ton drilling rigs and
dynamite vans.

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio