Colin Swan

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:33:14 +0000, Dave
wrote:

Having had superb responses to 2 questions so far this year I'd like to
risk a couple more ...

Can anyone suggest a supplier for mounting brackets to attach a
wall-hung loo to a wall?

Never having "hung" a loo before I'm concerned about strength (SWMBO
wouldn't forgive me if she was dumped on the floor whilst dumping), are
there any hints or suggestions from the assembled experts?

I have a very similar-sounding setup, and the frame that the toilet
mounts to was from the same supplier (and I think from the same
manufacturer). I think it was adjustable to a certain extent, but I
wouldn't say it was universal. The frame is pretty big and mounts to
the floor and the wall to provide a secure mounting for the toilet. It
also holds the cistern.

Drop me an e-mail as a reminder (my address you can work out from the
header) and I'll see if I can dig out a picture of it during fitting.
I think I took some that show it, but I'm not sure until I can take a
look later.

--
Colin Swan