Roger Shoaf

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ok, but you'd have a big edge of the face frame hanging over the edge
of the cabinet, right?
Any pics to demonstrate what this might look like?

=========||

In the above, assume the == line is the bottom of the cabinet and the ||
line is the face frame. The face frame is usually about 1 1/2 inches and
the bottom of the cabinet is usually 3/4 inch. In a base cabinet there is
no problem since the lower part of the face frame stands clear of the floor,
and on a wall cabinet the overhang is no problem either as the face frame
just hangs down a little.

Note I could not figure out how to get the top of the || to be flush with
the top of the == so use your imagination here. Also if you look at the
cabinets in your kitchen or bathroom you can probably see it in real life.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.