Doug Miller

In article .com, " wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,

" wrote:

I guess I'm not getting this. To make it flush would mean the width

of
the face frame at the bottom would be no more than 3/4" (the

thickness
of the wood it is covering). Isn't that right?

Flush just on the inner edge of the face frame. The frame can be as

wide as
you like.

Ok, but you'd have a big edge of the face frame hanging over the edge
of the cabinet, right?

Yes. So what? That's the way the bottom rail of most cabinets is attached
anyway.

Any pics to demonstrate what this might look like?

Looks like a normal cabinet.

--
Regards,