Sweet Sawdust

" I'm very happy with it even though 12V is now outdated.

I beg your pardon I just got a 9.6v because it is what I need, outdated my
aunt fannie.

Ryobi is a "good" brand going down hill fast. I have an older ryobi trim
router and just lost my old ryobi driver (9.6v thank you) and both were/are
good tools. I know of several other older ryobi tools that are in
simicommercial use and holding up well. (older being 10+years). The new
roybi tools that I have seen and used are about on or under par with most of
the cheaper Wal-Mart tools. When roybi went with Sears they seemed to have
lost a lot of quality, and for the price are not a good buy. JMHO.