Set Square

raden wrote:

In message , Set Square
writes
raden wrote:

In message , Set Square
writes

My guess - as I said before - is that it's never been connected up
properly. Sort that, and it will probably work!

If you do need spares, have a word with Geoff at
http://www.cetltd.com/default.asp

If it had been a solo 2, the pump overrun is on the pcb, and is a
reasonably common fault. The Solo mk 1 has a much more primitive pcb
and doesn't control the pump

I assume you mean that the *PCB* doesn't control the pump on the Mk
I?

Yes I did

The *boiler* still controls the pump via an extra change-over
contact on the main stat which connects the pump either to switched
live or permanent live depending on whether the water temperature is
below or above the stat setting.

Yes - in other words, I wouldn't be able to help by sending him a PCB

I was pretty sure that was what you meant, but felt that "The Solo Mk I . .
.. doesn't control the pump" could be misinterpreted by some people.

--
Cheers,
Set Square