Glenna Rose

Default I'm gonna be a dad!

writes:
wrote:

Our daughter was getting nasty phonecalls in middle school and she
asked me to listen in on one. I apologised to her when we got off the
phone for the language but she said she learned them in grammar school
and it was no big deal.

Nor should you. I should clarify that it has never been a question of his
hearing and learning the words. The problem is monkey hear, monkey say.
So if you go around shouting **** this and damn that, so will your kids.

That's where the principal's office comes in. I've had to train myself to
cuss in babytalk so my children emulate me and keep me out of the
gaflorkin' principal's office. That lady is a blarfunking foosahootchie
for sure.

LOL!!! When my oldest was in pre-school, I told his teacher if he spelled
b-a-s-t-a-r-d, he had no idea what it meant, it just meant someone did
something really stupid on the road when I was driving. She just laughed
and told me to not worry. She was a real person.g

Glenna