Mikey S.

I remember that too, I lived about 2 blocks from there at the time.
I found this article, which is about a different accident but does mention
some details of that incident as well about 2/3 of the way through the
article..

http://www.queenstribune.com/feature...pTheSpeed.html

I never knew that the person who oiled the road was eventually
acquitted...but even so...

Don't oil the road.

--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com

"Mikepier" wrote in message
ups.com...
do you recall what the perpetrator was charged with?

I don't recall. It could have been manslaughter, but I'm not sure I was
trying to do a search on it before, but could not find anything. It
happened on Francis Lewis Boulevard in Queens,NY. I know it was in Nov
1987.