jeffc

First of all, stop posting in HTML. Second, as usual when it comes to paint, this is ridiculous advice. There is no one brand that by itself is great paint. There is no such thing as Benjamin Moore paint. That is just a company. If you buy paint from them, you have to buy a specific type. BM makes good paint and they make cheap paint, just like all companies (well, I suppose some only make cheap paint.) There are quite a few top paints, and BM is not the only one who makes them, nor are they even necessarily the best.
"Pat" wrote in message ...
You must have bought that AT at Lowes. I know consumer reports rates it
high. But if you must buy a paint there. buy the Premium Olympic. I
found the AT very watery also. But to get the best coverage
in one coat buy Benjamin Moore. You will pay more but it will last and
cover in one coat.

Pat.