Rich

"Hello Friend" wrote in message
5000 cfm is a very large amount of airflow for even a large residence,
so, you will need to take into account proper duct sizing and ways to
reduce air noise levels.

5000 cfm is rather small. One source specifies that the unit needs to be
sized to supply 2 to 3 cfm for each square foot of floor space. That is
5000 cfm would be adequate for a 666 to 1000 square foot residence.

Another method says that to cool a 1500 sq. ft. residence (with 8 ft
ceilings) needs 6000 cfm. That is the maximum. Usually I found I have run
them at lower speeds.

In any case if ducts are used they need to be large.