Rob Gray

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 01:49:24 GMT, "BobS" calmly
ranted:

http://tinyurl.com/5ko9n

Jayzuss H Crikey, Bob. The popups on that damned Wood Mag site
are the most obnoxious I've seen in a long, long time, and I
have AdSubtract running!

Another thing that ****es me off is the quantity of placed or blow-in
ad crap they're putting into FWW nowadays and the cardboard pages
which prevent you from browsing the bloody thing. I need to go there
right now to lodge the complaint with them instead of you. Join me
if you feel the same way. I just renewed for another 3 years, too.
(done)

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

You should use Mozilla or Firefox as your browser because they block all
popups. I did not get one whrn I went on that site.

Rob

http://www.mozilla.org/