D. J. Dorn

Make sure you load up on those dovetail bits for that machine when you get
the chance. I fear that since they are proprietary, they are going to want
an arm and a leg. I have that machine too and while I really like the bulk
and all other conveniences, I really don't like having to be locked into
Porter Cable for a router bit that no one else seems to make. If anyone has
an idea where I can get a 17/32 7 degree dovetail bit and an 11/32" straight
bit, I'm all ears.

Don

"dot" "bml_in_co(at)yahoo(dot)com" wrote in message
Thank you all for your advice.

SWMBO and I went to Lowe's tonight, and she bought me the PC 690 to make
the Christmas gift complete. I figured the Bosch would be pushing my
luck.