Mark Jerde

Silvan wrote:

The new ones are crap, and this one exceeded its life expectancy
several million switch cycles ago, I'm sure. I'm not sure what I'm
going to do. I really, really, really hate the new ones. Anybody
want to get rid of an early '90s vintage Microsoft Natural Keyboard,
from before they redesigned it, when they were still made in the USA?

I got one the first month they were available and recently retired it. (I
have a new NK at work and the change in layout of the Home End PageUp...
keys changed. I wanted to have the same layout at home and at work.)

It's grungy, showing I spent many hours using it, but you can have it if you
want. It was working fine when I unplugged it. Remove the obvious to reply
by mail.

-- Mark