GregP

Default Band Saw Question

Last week I ordered a G0555 Grixxly band saw and then cancelled it
(Grizzly was very good about it, by the way).

After looking around further, I came down to two other 14" saws: the
Delta 28-475X and another Grizzly, the G0570, which Grizzly calls an
"Industrial" saw. I've seen claims that it is an upgraded version of
the Bridgewood 14-incher and the former Minimax S14.

I have a pretty good idea of the features of the two saws, where they
are similar and in what ways they vary. Price-wise they are not too
far apart, once I sorted through rebates and other incentives from
Delta & Amazon. I am pretty sure that either saw would suit me well
for a long time to come. My question is whether people have run into
any problems with either of these, or any serious gotchas that are
not obvious from the specs.

Thanks !