Carla Fong

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
I got mine on ebay, today's corner market .. GWE

Rex B wrote:

Grant Erwin wrote:

I recently got an eye exam (age 52 and counting) and got glasses. I've
been
using an extensive array of lenses of one kind or another in the shop

compensate for my lack of closeup vision. I realized how much better I
could
see up close once I got my glasses, which made me wonder -- do they

make
safety reading glasses?

Sure do. I just ordered 3 pairs, total of $26.50 -- any of you other
"oldsters"
who've wondered, now you can stop. They're out there.

GWE

Great! Where?

Our welding supply even carries generic safety bifocals - way cool...

Carla
who is wondering which fool at the factory put these 56 year old eyes in my
22 year old body... oh wait - ummm... never mind...