TheMan

Lazy kids these days, I'd have to pay $50 to the spoiled brats and settle
for a half assed job at that.

"Ignoramus7928" wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:35:56 -0500, Mike Patterson

wrote:
Make a cardboard sign saying "Paying $20 for snow shovelling" and
wait near the local high school parking lot around 3:30 PM.

just a thought

And after work is completed, use flamethrower to avoid paying.

Just a thought.

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:31:25 GMT, "TheMan" wrote:

I can get a shovel at Home Depot or Menards, but where the heck do you

get a
good pair of hands? :-)

"Ignoramus7928" wrote in message
My own opinion on the semi frozen heavy slush issue is that the really
appropriate tool here is a good spoon like shovel and a pair of hands.
For frozen slush, an ice breaker (?) tool plus shovel. Homeowner sized
powered devices simply do not cut it.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." -

Lily Tomlin