Grant Erwin

Searcher wrote:

I have an old one that they will no longer fill as well, Let me know how to
make this little forge if you don't mind. I think I'm getting cabin fever
already. It's time for a project!!.

I am making a forge which will be a lot like Ron Reil's freon tank forge
which you can see online at http://www.reil1.net/minifor1.shtml although
he doesn't give many construction details.

I'm going to be working out of the book "Gas Burners for Forges, Furnaces
& Kilns" by Michael Porter. This book has great content but could have
used a little editing.

See Matthew Dockrey's forge construction page:
http://www.cyphertext.net/~gfish/forge.html

Here's another freon tank forge construction page (very similar to propane):
http://fredlyfx.com/freon.htm

And another:
http://www.kd5bwd.com/blacksmithing/...nk_forge_2.htm

Don't miss Jason's forge in the dropbox:
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/_199...files/ftmf.txt
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/_199...iles/ftmf1.jpg
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/_199...iles/ftmf2.jpg
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/_199...iles/ftmf3.jpg