Roger Shoaf

"Abrasha" wrote in message
Not that I want to sound boastful or anything like that, but when you have

lived
in California for more than 20 years, you get used to them. You learn to

live
with them, recognize them. I am sure Gunner will agree with this.

There are literally many hundreds of earthquakes a year in California

ranging
from daily mini earthquakes, to the somewhat larger ones of 3 to 4.

Anything
under 5, we consider minor.

I think 6 is the cutoff, with a 5 it is kind of hard to tell if it was an
earthquake or just gas.

I was in my lock shop for the 89 World Series quake about 10 miles from the
epicenter. That was kind of fun and I only had to pick up about 100 key
blanks.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.