Errol Groff

I had the same problem with my 24" 5Hp unit. Here in S.E. CT we often
get snow followed by sleet, freezing rain and rain, just like it is
outside right this minute!

I solved the problem by hiring a service to come and polw the white
s**t out of the way.

An laternative might be http://simonperry.org/dst/archives/001910.html
click on the "home made flamethrower" link.

Strange though, when I am in Oshkosh every summer for the EAA
convention there is never a slush problem.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School
643 Upper Maple Street
Dantieson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society
http://newenglandmodelengineeringsociety.org/

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:21:21 GMT, "TheMan" wrote:

I live on one of the busiest street in our city, during the fun snow filled
months of Wisconsin the city plow come by often enough to keep the end of my
driveway filled with snow, that rapidly turns to slush. Anyone that's had
to deal with this wet heavy snow knows that even the best 2 stage snowblower
will moan an groan and struggle to throw this stuff anywhere. I've
purchased three new snowblowers over the years hoping more powerful engines
would help, but no luck.