Bubba

Because there are always turds like you that need to be flushed away.
Now get back down in that toilet where you belong, rider.
Bubba

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:59:41 GMT, "rider"
wrote:

hey bubba, why so rude all the time?
Trailer park life getting on your nerves?

"Bubba" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 06:48:32 GMT, "toller" wrote:

Open the yellow pages and pick up your phone with your other hand. You
obviously dont have a clue, your water heater is 15 yrs old and you
dont need to hurt yourself or anyone else.
Call A Plumber,...........NOW!

I think you are being a bit harsh. These things are not rocket science;
sometimes the repairs are pretty simple, and with a little help he might
well be able to fix it himself.
I have fixed my dishwasher and clothes dryer myself with help I got here;
and if this were my water heater, I expect I could fix it if someone told
me
what to look for. (I installed my own water heater 2 years ago, it just
isn't that difficult.)

Then again he might not be able to fix it himself; but you can give him
the
benefit of the doubt. Or it is possible that the heater must replaced now
because the repair cannot be justified in a 15 yo heater.
Sadly, I do not know enough about water heaters to offer any help.

That funny. I dont remember asking you your opinion on whether Im
harsh. By your own admission, you say that sadly you dont know enough
about water heaters to offer any help. On top of that, you installed
your own water heater? You, my boy are a total idiot. Do yourself a
favor and have a plumber at least come over and check out your
installation so you dont kill yourself or your family.
His is 15 yrs old. Unless he can change a relief valve himself, he is
****ing away money. And, improperly installed he CAN blow that water
heater up.
And again, Id add, if you dont know what the hell you are talking
about, dont offer advice that may get someone hurt.
Bubba