Dave Mack Sr.

They are just today pouring the concrete for my 22 x 25 shop. I got my
pipe for the floor fron ACE Hardware here in GA. You may want to look there.
I also got one fitting from an underground irrigation co. The plan is to
put in all 6' and get a Cyclone from Penn State. The construction is taking
way to long..hehe

Dave Mack
Atlanta Metro

"Slowhand" I'm@work wrote in message

"Wilson Lamb" wrote in message
ink.net...
Can you move enough air to keep shavings moving in this big pipe?
Have you looked at cfm vs velocity requirements ?

If his collector is above 800 cfm and at least 1.5hp he should have no
problem. YMMV.
SH

Wilson

Wilson
"Frank Stutzman" wrote in message
I'm in the process of running line for my eventual dust collection
system.
I'm using Bill Pentz's recommendations for 6 inch PVC sewer and drain
line. Fortunately, I can get the line locally. What I'm having
problems
with is that the place I can get the line does not stock all the
different
fittings I'm going to need. They are happy to special order stuff for
me,
but I have to buy a case of a particular fitting at time.

Does anyone have a source that would be willing to sell individual
fittings? Particularly at a price something less that list?

I'm in the Columbia River Gorge area, about an hours drive east of
Portland, OR.
--
Frank Stutzman