David

Default speedfit to copper

In article , IMM
writes

"David" wrote in message
.. .
In article , P.A.Osborne
writes
OK knock it off all of you, you have enough willy waving wars elsewhere
on the group.

Is there nowhere safe for a simple question?

I wish I had asked the question as follows:

I intend to use

quick-installable-overpriced-but-easy-even-if-you-do-need-
extra-supports plastic plumbing in the bathroom and want to connect
it to copper......

The fittings are designed to go straight to copper so no problem, I
wouldn't worry too much about the sagging, it will make no difference,

What??? Support it at all points. In fact long length sould be fixed ona
wood baton, as old lead was. Long straight lengths are best in copper.

mine sags all over the place *and* there's sideways pressure on the
joints where I've cabled the stuff, as long as you've pushed the pipe
fully home it will work fine.

What nonsense! Clip and support the right away. If there is a big leak and
it is not supported correctly the insurance will not pay.

I would hate to buy your house in the future.

You speak out of your arse most of the time so you're not worth getting
into a discussion with

--
David