Frank Stutzman

Default Source for 6" PVC S&D fittings for DC line

I'm in the process of running line for my eventual dust collection system.
I'm using Bill Pentz's recommendations for 6 inch PVC sewer and drain
line. Fortunately, I can get the line locally. What I'm having problems
with is that the place I can get the line does not stock all the different
fittings I'm going to need. They are happy to special order stuff for me,
but I have to buy a case of a particular fitting at time.

Does anyone have a source that would be willing to sell individual
fittings? Particularly at a price something less that list?

I'm in the Columbia River Gorge area, about an hours drive east of
Portland, OR.
--
Frank Stutzman