Me

In article ,
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Ignoramus584" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:03:16 GMT, Doug Kanter
wrote:

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

My goal was to get him to
slow down and wait for a little more input from others. You don't
really
have a problem with that, do you?

He doesn't need to "Slow Down", you need to keep up with the thread, and
read what the OP stated in the first place, and COMPREHEND what he
wrote.
The rest of us certainly understood what he stated, and your whole PCB
thing was just "Off the Wall" because it was obvious to the rest of the
UNIVERSE, that he had a dry transformer..............

Me

Mine was the 2nd post in the discussion, so there WAS no thread to keep
up
with. Is that clear, or do you need a diagram?

Correct.

As far as comprehending what he wrote, if I knew enough to extrapolate
from
his description, I would not have asked my question. However, as it
turned
out, it seems there *are* some parts in his UPS that may require careful
handling due to PCBs.

No, there is no PCB in that UPS. The sealed capacitors do not contain PCB.

OK....but still.

But still what???? You just can't get your mind around the issue that
you posted comments that had NO Bearing on the OP's question........
No PCB's anywhere in the stated unit. The UNIVERSE knew this before the
first reply post happened. Apparently you did not, but posted your lack
of knowledge anyway......

Me