Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Bob Mannix" writes:

Go to a "proper" bathroom shop. Not a facetious comment, they will have the
catalogues etc., and may (if you are lucky) be able to give advice. Assuming
there is one near you, of course. Stuff that is not available in the sheds
will be more expensive though.

I looked in bathroom shops, decided what I wanted, and ordered the
bits from a small plumbers merchant, which came in the next day,
and that was cheapest option too. I did get a shower screen and
bath in the bathroom shop as they were on sale, and exactly what
I wanted.

In this particular circumstance, both sides of the combi argument would
probably agree that a combi is fine and you wouldn't need a power (pumped)
shower. If it's a long way off, you would just have to dump the pump at the
time.

You must check flow rate at your main before going down the combi
path, and also bear in mind Thames Water is going round reducing
water pressure in areas of London at the moment, so even if it was
good enough, it might cease being so in the future.

--
Andrew Gabriel