effi

do you recall what the perpetrator was charged with?

"Mikepier" wrote in message
oups.com...
I swear you just bought back bad memories of an accident in Queens NY
in 1987 involving a disgruntled neighbor who was sick and tired of kids
drag racing on his block, so he poured oil down on the street. Then 2
kids in a Mustang GT convertible hit the slick,went out of control, and
wrapped around a tree, killing the driver, hurting the passenger. The
man who caused the accident was arrested. I happened to be there that
night. I did not see the accident, but I saw the car wrapped around the
tree. This is a true story, no BS. It was on the news. Maybe someone
else who lives in the area remembers this story.