John Rumm

Hi,

I've been reading up on TV antennas, I have finally decided to have a
go at installing one in my house ( have been using Sky only for years
now..) Anyway it seems that I ideally wanted a group A antenna. B&Q and
maplins only seemed to sell wideband ( black) ones. I actually bought
a black one from B&Q last night but it does not work too well in the
loft, so I'm going to try it on the outside wall this afternoon. From
what I can tell a red antenna would be more optimised for the channels
I need.So my question is, where is the best place to get a Group A (
Red ) antenna from?

www.cpc.co.uk

--
Cheers,