Larry Jaques

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 05:07:12 GMT, Ernie Leimkuhler
calmly ranted:

Well guys I am heading South to Berkeley to visit friends and family.
I will be there for a week or more.
I am driving down Thursday.
Hoping to get through the Siskuos without a snowstorm.

Mt. Siskiyou will DEFINITELY have snow on it during Friday and
Saturday's storm, so you're making the trip at just the right
time, Ernie. As it already has been said, watch those passes.

I'll wave to you as you pass by me. I'm the green house off
(and down) to your right at Odometer Check Milepost 2, southbound
I-5, a few miles South of the #55 offramp in So. OR.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----