Duane Bozarth

TURTLE wrote:
I don't study gas as a hobby ...

Did you follow the link I posted or google octane rating to actually see
what it is?

...but if the octane rating was all the same as you
say here. I could run 87 octane gas in my Lexus LS-400 and not have to burn the
93 octane fuel. I can fill it with 87 Octane fuel and it don't knock but a
turtle could out run me with it in the car. I put the 93 in it and it hauls ass.
I look at what it does and not what it is suppose to prevent or prevent it from
knocking.

What is available in the "high-test" pump is more than just additional
anti-knock compound...