Andy Pandy

Hi Guys

Sorry to be a pain but I must post this.

I was concrned as i read my last post

(though as i stand on a chair and look at
the fan it is not turning!)

Fan not running but light on!

So i turned boiler aon and as the Fan On Light illuminated I saw the
fan turn a smidge but was obviously struggling. i turned all power off
and manually turned the fan,, it is really stiff and screeches.

Wow it seems that this is the problem but why is the connection of the
pump now tripping the house electricity?

Shall i take it out and wd40 or greese or should I replace?

In my first post I thought that the fan was on simply because the
light said so ,, but now as I have took cover off i can see the fan
not turning.

Andy