Default Is This a Good Price for UFH?

Hello All

I Don't really want to start a debate regarding which UFH system is the
best or anythning like that as I did some googling and found lots of
good information.

I would however like to ask the groups opinion regarding the cost I
have been quoted to level and install. The UFH type is electric and its
for my Kitchen (When it finally gets sorted!) I have been qouted =A3700
for the lot, the kitchen will require approximately 17Msq of UFH. I
mainly want a warm floor to walk on (Granite tiles) as we have pretty
much adequate heating in the open plan kitchen/Dinner even though we
are one rad short from what was in when we bought the place due to the
dividing wall being removed. The system will have an RF stat which I
plan to run directly from the ring main.

My gut feel is that the price sounds pretty reasonable.

I cant do this job myself as I have so many other jobs on at the moment
as you can probably tell from all my past posts!!!
As usual TIA

Cheers

Richard