Nick Hull

In article ,
"TheMan" wrote:

I live on one of the busiest street in our city, during the fun snow filled
months of Wisconsin the city plow come by often enough to keep the end of my
driveway filled with snow, that rapidly turns to slush. Anyone that's had
to deal with this wet heavy snow knows that even the best 2 stage snowblower
will moan an groan and struggle to throw this stuff anywhere. I've
purchased three new snowblowers over the years hoping more powerful engines
would help, but no luck.

If it's slush it must be close to freezing/melting. Have you considered
heat to melt it and let gravity run it away? Could you borrow a
salamander to test the idea?

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/