Gunner

On 5 Jan 2005 11:21:54 -0800, wrote:

The heading pretty much sums up my question. I have an older Acu-rite
II w/ the round 6 pin connector. THe scales in question also have a 6
pin connector, no idea if they mate, much less if they will function
with respect to compatability.

I did a quick Google search w/o any luck (although I did find a Newal
brand scale to Acu-rite (and other displays) interface list). I do
have information on setting the dip switches in the Acu-rite display
for the various scale measuring increments.

My Anilam scales plugged directly into my Accurite II head and work
fine after the Anilam head started getting flakey due to a loose
solder joint somewhere in it that I cant find.

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio