h2

Default Fried Controls?

Hi group,
Our house had a power failure, local pole struck by lighting or
something. after power was restored most electronics in the house
came back on, tv's, refrigerator, clocks &ct. our cable boxes appear
to be shot but more importantly, our over the range microwave
(Whirlpool) and stove (Kenmore #66575029) seem to have problems.

the microwave won't come on at all and the Kenmore appears to have
lost power to the section controlling the oven. the electronic top
burners will light, but no readout on the back panel (no clock, none
of the touchpad controls function) and we can't light the oven. I
suspect some type of power supply to the oven control boards.

any ideas/info appreciated
pax
h2
pax,