Andy Pandy

Thanks Guys

When I got up this morning the electricity was off.

I reset the trip and it went straight off again.

I turned FCU to boiler off and elecricity stays on.

It seems the problem got worsr over night!

At least yesyerday I could get 2 lights on and no electricity trip.

Is the ignition neon coming on, can you hear the spark (a ticking at
about one second intervals)

Geoff

I can hear nothing (could not yesterday before triping started
anyway)

Set Square

Thanks I have took the cover off an will look at diagram. I also
downloaded a nice pdf file for Baxi maintenance just now so will look
at that.