JR North

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/_1998_retired_files
See brake1.txt and the associated jpgs.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Charles A. Sherwood wrote:

I have been looking at diacro manual benders.
THey come in sizes 1,1A,2,3,4

These benders are expensive new and even seem to fetch a good price on ebay.
It would be nice to have one, but its hard to justify the price for
something I would not use very often.

Anybody ever make a simple version of one? They look simple enough.
See diacro.com under manual benders for pics if you are not familar with them.

Micro mark sells something the looks similar that might be a good
starting point.

chuck

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"