Joseph Meehan

Stormin Mormon wrote:
At the entrance to my neighborhood is a dangerous intersection. Folks
come flying around the corner at 30 MPH or so. I live one street into
the neighborhood. I almost get slammed regularly cause folks come
flying into the neighborhood, whip around the corner. I nearly bought
it today, someone came flying in. Of course, since it's around the
corner I can't see them coming.

I stomped on the brakes, hard pack snow, and slid a foot. We missed
each other, fortunately. But it got me thinking.

What would be good and slippery to pour on that interesection? I
mean, the main street is level, and the side street slopes down
gently. Wouldn't take much to make folks go off the road and into the
yard. I think there is also a big rock (about four feet tall) at that
intersection.

Would cooking oil do the trick? How about "mineral oil" or baby oil?
Seems like there oughta be something that would work, and would be
biodegradable.
Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

Is this some sort of new teaching of the Mormon Church, kill thy fellow
man?

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math